Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

2nd Post of the day

I am back with my second card for the day.  This one is for several challenges as well.  I made this card for Bella and it will be going out tomorrow.  I know the challenge to send her cards is over and I did send one but thought I would send a 2nd just to let her know she is still in our prayers.

My sketch inspiration for this card comes from this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.  I made a couple of variations by adding lace for the Wild Orchid Craft challenge and, of course, some wild orchid flowers.  I'm not really sure where I got the lace but we all know where these beautiful flowers come from!

































I seem to be hooked on easel cards lately and I wanted to display this gorgeous brown paper with the felted butterflies!  This paper could not be all covered up, lol.






























My butterfly paper is by Anna Griffin and the floral paper is from Recollections.  My sweet little image is from
Bella Webdesign Studios.  This is a fairly new digital stamp site and she has some of the cutest images.  If she is new to you, you should really check out her site.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  the sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge: use lace
Sweet Stampin Challenge: pretty in pink
Clearly Inspired: Cute (my image) and Fuzzy (my paper)
Flutter by Wednesday: butterflies, fairies and your favorite color (s)-pink & brown

That is it for me today!! Two postings in one day has worn me out, LOL!

9 comments:

Sonia said...

beautiful card as usual!

Tamie said...

She is a beauty. Fantastic card, the butterflies and flowers are totally FAB! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie- GDT

Christi said...

Oh, Wow. This card is stunning. Absolutely Stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

Cassie said...

Awesome use of the 'cute & fuzzy' challenge! So glad you played over at the CIC this month ;D

Danni said...

How super sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Katie Renz said...

Love the easel card... so pretty. Thanks for playing CIC this month.

Carrie said...

wow great card hunni...love the colours...

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love the paper paired with the flowers and the darling image.
Hugs and smiles

Kristine said...

Awww, this is ADORABLE!! Love the image and your colors and easel too! Great job =)