Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Monday! Today is Sunshine Monday for the design team for
Sunshine and Giggles. I'm afraid I have no card for you today. Life has been a little chaotic of late. You can still check out the dt members site for their inspiring work! In addition to viewing their work you can also enter for some blog candy on Nicole's site. You might want to have a look at this- I this it is some pretty good candy!









More candy-. Katharina from Whiff of Joy is giving away not 1 but 2 of the new fall line set of stamps! These have always been one my favorites! I have attached a link on my sidebar so be sure to go check out Katharina' blog for full details.

Speaking of life getting chaotic- my monday ritual is to 1st head to The Next Level for their challenge and weekly tutorials. How sad to learn they will no longer be doing their blog, which was more like a mini-online magazine, due to Ann's illness. I wish both Ann and Dawn well. They really had the best tutorials!

Well all the time I have today! Hope to be back tomorrow with a card. We'll see. Don't forget to visit Sunshine & Giggles DT sites-
Jennifer Melissa Tenia Nicole

Have a great week!

No comments: