Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

January 12, 2011

Good Morning~ This is a really quick post. I am running late for work so on to today's challenge.
First up we have a color challenge and what a challenge this was for me, hehe.  Not my normal go-to colors. I've also not used any dp which is definitely not me but I am very happy with the outcome.

The color challenge comes from Cath over at Moxie FabWorld.  This is in honor of PaperCrafts new cardmaker mag featuring Color Inspiration!

                                  






                   Today's color palette is:

Here is my take:
I just love the sentiment with this image!  My image comes from Lindsey's Stamp Stuff and the black frame is a digital from CupcakeCuties found on Etsy.  I love my etsy!!  I've recently become hooked on digital dp, though, it is starting to break the bank- uses a ton of ink.  My 3 rhinestone embellishments were clear until I put my Stampin Up markers to them- orange, black and pink.  All my cardstock is from Stampin Up.
My sentiment (love this sentiment) is from Waltzing Mouse stamps.

I am also entering this in Mojo Mondays sketch challenge.  I deviated just a little but I think you can still see the sketch here.

Ok I am off- running as usual!  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is super cute- love the bike!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Janice! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)