Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Friday, March 27, 2009

YIPPEE!!! It's finally friday। This has been a very long week and I have so much I want to accomplish this weekend। They go by so fast! Todays card is for the Whiff of Joy challenge with a great prize- guest designer for 2 weeks! I used a stamp from the spring collection- they are all so cute! This was a great sketch done by Donalda।













I really enjoyed this sketch and it came together well। I am still working with those copics butthink the outcome is pretty good. I really love the blues in this dp. The dp is by K & Co. and from the collection called Blue Awning. I love it! I made the little flower with my cricut and then ran it through my crimper to give it a little texture. The brad is from Stampin Up's build a brad- a totally awesome concept!!











Well I am off to work. Hope everyone has a good Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Man, that build a brad thing is totally cool!

Janna

Nancy said...

Really like your coloring, and the DP is gorgeous. Great card!

Growing Hearts said...

Very nice! You are going to have to show me your Copics and how to use them! :) Good luck w/ the contest!!

Jacquelyn

Donalda said...

I love what you done with my sketch dear this is just so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at WOJ

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x