Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope your day is going well. It is a beautiful spring day today- wish I could get out of this office and enjoy it.
Just a quick post today. This card was done for the MojoMonday challenge. This was a great sketch and think I will attemp another one with it.












I must say that I am not really happy with the outcome of this particular card. I loved this paper when I spotted it but used together it just seems a little too busy. I do, however, love this little stamp. It is from the Whiff of Joy spring kit.






Recipe
Card stock- Stampin Up
DP- Heidi Grace
ribbon, bookplate- Heidi grace
brads
stamp- Whiff of joy.
Copics



Well my lunch is about over- back to work...ugh!