Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good afternoon everyone! It seems so long since I've posted anything. Jordan is on the mend after a bout of mild pneumonia but he missed 3 days of school this week and Imissed 2 days of work-Greg took 1 day. But things are now back to normal and I have a challenge completed. Yippee!

Todays card is for Melissa's challenge blog-Tuesday Morning Sketches and it is another great sketch. I am very pleased with todays card. I purchased a couple of digies yesterday and I love them. I still prefer rubber but I couldn't resist these. My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I think she is just so cute!





















There was alotta coloring in this one but I am pleased with the outcome. I made this for a birthday card. It's titled Domestic Goddess and on the inside it reads "Happy Birthday from one goddess to another".

My mother picked me up a package of mini clothespins a few years ago and I found them in my stash. I've finally found a use for them, lol.

Supplies used: All cardstock and dp by Stampin up. Brad flowers are Spare Parts by the Paper Studio, ribbon and of course, colored with my copics. The sentiment was computer generated.

Well enjoy the rest of your day. I am off to start dinner....ahh the life of a domestic goddess, hehe.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Janice! Oh my - this is beautiful!! Your coloring is perfect.

Thanks so much for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.