Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello. This is going to be a real quick post. I am off to work and am working overtime every night this week and going in on Saturday..yuck. Oh well, the overtime will be nice but it will be a hectic week. After dinner and helping with homework it's almost bedtime.

My card today is for a challenge I've just discovered- Basic Grey Challenges. I love the basic grey line of papers. This weeks challenge was a color combo-brown, pink and yellow. Wasn't too sure about the yellow but it turned out well.














I decided to keep it very simple-sometimes less really is best, lol. The sentiment stamp is one I have had forever. I stamped the sentiment in walnut ink and used my nestie label 4 and inked up the edges. All card stock is by stampin up, and, of course, the dp is basic grey.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a wonderful card Janice and you've used the colours so beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us for the latest BG Challenge!
Hugs Tara xx

June Houck said...

Sweet card, sweeter sentiment :)