Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Monday, October19, 2009

Hello! Welcome to another edition of Sunshine Mondays, where the design team for Sunshine & Giggles brings you their creations. The stamp I used today is from the Christmas line and is called For You!

I am also multi-tasking with this card today! It is covering 3 challenges. The first challenge is from Friday Sketchers who provided this awesome sketch.













The second challenge is a color challenge and was provided by Basic Grey Challenge and they asked that you use the colors green, red and blue. Yeah! I got to use my figgy pudding papers. This is my absolute favorite line from Basic Grey.

And my final challenge is for Stamp Something which asked that you bling it on! I am running low on bling but I did manage to add a little! I especially like the sparkle in my fibers. I can't tell you how long that's been sitting in my stash!




Isn't she the cutest! I colored her with my copics and cut her out for the tag. What I need is an air brush system! But for now cutting will work.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Image: Sunshine & Giggles
Fibers
Rhinestones- K & Co.
Sentiment on vellum: Stamping Station
Copics





Be sure to stop & visit SAG design team to see what wonderful creations they have in store for you!

Joni Melissa Nicole and Jennifer.

Just a side note- poor Jenn won't be joining us this week as she is done with the flu. Yuck!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hope everyone is off to a wonderful week!


Janice

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is great Janice! I used Basic Grey paper, too, but not the right colors. Your card is lovely.

Nicole said...

LOVING her with all the BG dsp! adorable!

Giovana said...

Cute card Janice!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge this week.
God bless
Giovana

Heather said...

Fabulous card Janice and a great choice of papers. Love the cute image and that's what I NEED as well - an airbrushing system!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us.
hugs Heather and the BG team xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome take on the sketch!! Love your dp and that sweet image!!