Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

January 1st, 2010



Good afternoon everyone! I hope this brand new year is off to a good start for you!  Did you all make it until Midnight?  We didn't, hahaha.  I have been on antibiotics for the last 3 days fighting an infection in my jaw -TMJ, as well as taking pain killers so I was out pretty early, lol.

Hubby is in the kitchen this afternoon making his annual new years dinner- ham, scalloped potatoes, fried cabbage and black eyed peas...yum, yum.  The fried cabbage & black-eyed peas are a southern traditon...and I must say this yankee really enjoys them!

I have spent most of the afternoon blog-hopping and have noticed that several blogs have featured the best of 2009.  So not to be outdone, hahaha, I decided to do the same. It was quite fun looking back over the last year- and also quite surprising- I had 2 months where I had only 1 post-yikes!  That will definitely have to be one of the things I change this year.
So here we go.....


January Dieter- (my annual new year's resolution)


February Rocker


March-Ready for Spring


April-



May-  Retro Joe



June-Hoops



July- Pool Time


August- Fresh Cotton-



September- Spooky



October-



November- Visiting Santa

December


And there is a quick look at my year in review!

See ya tomorrow!
Janice

No comments: