Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF!!! I have a real quick post today. I made this card 3 days ago and am just now getting around to posting it. It was a quick little valentine card I made for Jordan's kindergarten teacher. I used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday challenge. I think I might make it in just under the wire, LOL!


















I love this little stamp-very appropriate for a kindergarten teacher- I just wish they had made one with a little boy, lol. Both the image stamp and sentiment are by Paper Pretties. I love this dp- I found this line of paper online (can't remember where) and I love it! It's from the BaaBaa Black Sheep line made by piggytales.com. I made the little bookplate using my cricut and painted the x & o with lipstick red acrylic paint. I have a couple more valentine cards to make and I'm done! I think I'm getting a little warn out on the valentine thing!



I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards and another valentine project I am just finishing up.
Janice

No comments: