Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello Everyone! I can't believe it's Tuesday already. I'm back to work on Thursday and way behind in the projects I wanted to complete before then. I have no new projects to post right now. I've spent most of my morning blog-hopping! It's a great way to rejuvinate that mojo!

Right now I am going to post all the great blog candy there is available out there! I found some great stuff on my regular blog stops as well as some new great blogs! The talent out there is just incredible! My first stop today was Melanie's blog. She has a great tutorial on the use of copics. I just discovered her blog last week and it is great! Her blog candy is a set of copics! I know, myself included, that some of you are just starting your collection and this would be a great addition!

Another blog I just discovered last week is Michelle's and let me tell you I spent alot of time reading her postings and they are adorable. Don't you just love her signature line! Too cute!!
And to think she had a stamp named especially for her- my favorite line of stamps, too-Whiff of Joy! Her blog candy is so great for all those valentine projects!

Rachel's blog has a huge candy giveaway! I was blown away by everything in it. Be sure to check out her card using the Sarah Kay image- it's beautiful. I ordered my 1st Sarah Kay stamp last week and cannot wait until it gets here.

I have had so much fun hopping around tonight but now have to get some real work done-housework ugh. I have posted some more blog candy on my side bar- be sure to check it out!

Janice

No comments: