Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday or almost Saturday.....and I'm just now posting my card for the Sketch Saturday challenge. Hopefully I'm in just under the wire, Lol. The sketch they provided this week is one I think I'll being using again.






























My image is a Sarah Kay stamp, the sentiment is from whiff of joy, the dp is Heidi Grace, the flowers are premia with various brads and my corners were done with my nestibilities. Well that is it for today...a very quick post.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! I love the sketch and your take on it is great!