Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Sunday June 21, 2009

Hello Everyone...hope your weekend is going well. Okay, I finally made it in to my scraproom today after a lengthy absence. Once again I am getting in just under the wire on the challenge for The Next Level. I loved their sketch this week- it works perfectly with my paper and theme.











This little card is for my nephew's birthday...I think he is going to like it!!






















I love the dimpled orange cardstock and purchased it for a basketball scrapbook layout- that I have yet to get to. My little ball player stamp is from Sunshine & Giggles. My basketballs and all star label are stickers from K&Co. The basketball brad on the tag is from the Paper studio and my dp is from Chatterbox. I have had it forever!

















I must say I am very pleased with the outcome. I had all the right embillishments in hand to pull off the look I was looking for. Don't you love when that happens!

Well think I might go try 1 more challenge!

3 comments:

The Next Level said...

A great card Janice, I am sure your nephew will love it. Thank you for joining us this week at The Next Level. Ann and Dawn xx

Melissa Craig said...

Great card Janice! I love the paper. I think your nephew is going to love his card.

Anonymous said...

Love it! And I love the stamp! ;)

Jacquelyn