Thought for the day -

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

Monday, June 29, 2008

Happy Monday ...it's time for another edition of Sunshine Monday's:)
This week the design team for Sunshine & Giggles is participating in the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each Wednesday Roxie provides an awesome sketch and this week was no exception.






I deviated from the sketch just a bit-my panels are a bit larger to accomodate my pretty dp.




















The stamp I used this week is called Gathering Flowers and can be found here. I have no idea who the paper is by-have had it in my stash forever. My image is colored with copics and my flower is from K&Co. The corduroy brad in the flower was actually beige and I colored it with my copic to match the dp. I also used a little button brad on her dress.

Be sure to check the other design teams sites for more sunshine-

Nicole Melissa Jennifer Sheri Tenia

Hope you all have a wonderful week. This will be my only post for the week. We are off on a much needed vacation!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card, Janice.....cute, cute, cute!!!

Nicole said...

Very sweet! love your dp!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is so soft and pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty Janice